Thursday, January 10, 2008

Unexpected FFA....

While I was chatting with my good friend through faction... Suddenly my good friend Fetuccini (Family) congratulated me for being the runner up for the Seagate "Scene & Heard Week.

Which i didn't believe it first, I asked for the link of the announcement.. and I waited for the page to load, and there it is !! I was like "OMG! OMG! OMG!", "This is not a scam site right?"Photobucket

Anyway, even though we didn't expect the Runner-up position but we're still head over heel 'bout the result.

The Seagate's Scene & Heard has lot's of good videos submitted (and I mean GOOD!). Below are the result taken from sGE's official site:

Winner: Behringer, Fiksdotter, Reclusion


Titled: Lonely Heart Club II



Runner-Up: Zaleski, Corinthias & Cerex a.k.a ZACOREX prodcution


Titled: Granado Espada Tesori Nazionali: Genesi


Dark Horse Award: Behringer, Ninemoon & Reclusion


Titled: Not Another Love Story


"Unthroned" Winner: Fettucini, Familier & Mortreux


Titled: Mr. & Mrs. G


Hope to see more entries this coming Jan. 18 for the IAH Scene & Heard Week~! Good Luck until then... Photobucket

And thanks for all the help and support from those who help with this project !!






No comments: